Materials & Details
- Week 1: Cravings, Goals & Emotional Eating
- Week 2: Drop Carbs & Sugar
- Week 3: 10 Principles of Sensible Eating
- Week 4: Overcoming Self-Sabotage
- Week 5: Joyful Movement
- Week 6: Loving and Accepting Yourself
Naturally Thin You Online
The Naturally Thin You is simply the most powerful set of weight loss techniques we’ve ever assembled. You learn to control emotional eating and cravings in seconds. We teach you the secrets of long term permanent weight loss learned in scientific studies performed at the National Weight Control Registry. The Naturally Thin You course combines written material, videos, and audios delivered to your inbox, as well as regular live coaching calls.
Real Testimonials From Real People
“I’ve been struggling with my weight and depression for years. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t give up the foods that were keeping me fat – and depressed. I was such an expert as numbing myself that I couldn’t even cry. But Karen has a special way of helping you discover your issues – and then she helps you heal them and release them. With just a few sessions, my need to use food for comfort nearly vanished. I’ve lost over 40 pounds and I’ve never felt better. Even my depression is healing.”- Kathy
“I’m in my sixties and I’ve been overweight and in pain for so many years it’s ridiculous. So when my doctor referred me to Karen I thought, ‘Here we go again.’ As a dietitian, she was able to explain how the foods I was eating were not only keeping me fat but were contributing to my physical pain and the inflammation in my body. I was shocked. But I was desperate and willing to try anything. I was finally able to release the negative emotions I had been holding onto for years – and to forgive myself. I can’t believe the freedom I feel. Each week I lose another 1-2 pounds. I had no idea weight loss worked this way.” - JK
“I can now fill my heart with the feeling of love instead of food. I’ve lost 23 pounds in just 6 weeks, but most importantly I feel really good. It hasn’t been hard because I really don’t NEED the foods I used to overeat anymore. I’m learning to forgive myself and to love and accept myself – and I’m losing weight! EFT is amazing and everyone should know about it!” - Doug
“I have come so far with your help and EFT. I’ve lost about 20 pounds so far, but what it really amazing is that I love myself now, I can laugh and cry at myself, and I don’t jump out of my skin when the phone rings. This new way of living with healthy foods feel great. I lost a few pounds more pounds this week, but I’m not living by the scale anymore. I also can’t believe I’m eating this many vegetables – and liking them. Even my husband is getting into this. Thanks Karen for all you do!!” - Margie
Scientifically Proven: EFT for Weight Loss
The method used in Naturally Thin You Boot Camp is EFT or Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as Tapping. Several studies show that EFT is effective for weight loss. In an outcome study, participant cravings for treats like chocolate, cake, candy and alcohol were reduced by 83% . A second outcome study of a 6 week online weight loss program showed participants losing 12 lb between the start and end of the program, and a further 3 lb in the following 6 months . A randomized controlled trial showed that in the year after an EFT weight loss program, participants lost an average of 11 lb . These studies show that not only is EFT effective for weight loss, but unlike yo yo diets, the effect is permanent, and that the skills participants learn result in ongoing weight loss long after the program has ended.
1. Church, D., & Brooks, A. J. (2010). The effect of a brief EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) self-intervention on anxiety, depression, pain and cravings in healthcare workers. Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal, 9(4), 40–44.
2. Church, D. & Wilde, N. (2013). Emotional eating and weight loss following Skinny Genes, a six week online program. Reported at the annual conference of ACEP, the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, May. Submitted for publication.
3. Stapleton, P., Sheldon, T., & Porter, B. (2012). Clinical benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques on food cravings at 12-months follow-up: A randomized controlled trial. Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment, 4(1), 13-24.